09 June, 2007

Prom Day


Today my baby had her hair done up and her face put on, bought some fancy undies and a lovely gown and went to her senior prom. Do I feel old or do I feel old? Most of my friends have kids that are in college or married and my baby is graduating this year. She is so excited. She looked lovely today. She is a great kid though she is a friggin mess when it comes to her room.

Today the errant husband was in a mood. I wish I had somewhere to go and escape to. Even work would have been a relief. Work will come soon enough. I am trying the neurontin, slept like a log last night. Took my motrin and vicodin this afternoon and felt pretty good with that. I am hinky about neurontin but we shall see what the upped dose does tonight.

whoa i think we just had an earthquake. hmmmmmm.

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment