03 June, 2007

Day 3 of June Gloom

They aren't kidding when they say June Gloom. It got to a whopping 64
degrees here today. Inland it's warmer but who wants to live inland?

Have been doing the medicine bit but still hurt like a mofo. I am going to call the office tomorrow and see what he wants me to do? I hurt across the collarbone and into the joint. When I pull apart a chicken wing I always say sorry to the chicken because I know how badly the joint can hurt. I can't even stretch it out and pull it because it hurts so bad. I am wearing my Hely & Weber figure 8 brace because it makes me sit up a little straighter. That doesn't stop the pain though. It's actually called a clavicle splint to help with broken collarbones. For me it's to try to correct the posture, slumping and slouching be damned.


Kid #2 is downstairs with her friend, helping him create a power point presentation for his senior project. She told him she wished he had given her his essay before he turned it in because it was pretty bad. They'll come up with something good for the power point though. She's good like that. She did hers on the difference in films over the years--quality, acting, general relationships between characters and the like. A smart kid.

#1 kid came home from work and said there had been a disturbance at the store last night ( and this one that doesn't serve alcohol) and lots of machines were broken. He worked on all that he could and then they said okay, go home, see you Wednesday. So he's in his room with his friend doing gaming or something.

The errant husband, who worked all day yesterday and then came crawling up to bed >0230 because he fell asleep on the couch is out at his friends. He was in a bitching and crappy mood and that is not my fault. My fault is just being here sometimes.

Nothing else exciting or otherwise.

Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment