22 June, 2007

Interesting things....

'myspace

Well we got through graduation, sitting on the visitors side of the field, and she's done. Now on to life in the fast lane.

On to the work front:

They are returning us to our terminals and letting someone else deal with our problems. No more being treated like injured workers. You can do something can't you? So your lifting limit is <5 lbs, so you have no repetitive action on your arm. What does that mean? No we can't have you at the exit, but we can let you stand for 8 hours on a hard floor with no mat and not be able to walk at the end of the shift. We don't give a damn about you. I'll never go back to regular duty and this sucks eggs.

What's your level of pain? A 7 most of the time with flares to 10. Do you care? Does anyone care? I can control it with Vicodin but then I shouldn't be at work.

Were you delayed to briefing 15 minutes because the terminal you are in was closed to due to a suspicious package and the police wouldn't let you in? Tough. We'll dock you those minutes because you should know an alternate route. Talk about assholes. Well these people reign supreme. And you know what,at the terminal I was at the other night ( my supposed home terminal) they don't do the same thing as the terminal across the road. No wonder people get pissed and confused. No continuity.

'myspace

A true Mickey Mouse operation and no one listens.

I think I am going to have to get a lawyer and a doctor to agree and get me some peace of mind. And some pain relief. Where's my referral? I sit here and just ache and hurt and no one gives a damn because some fat assed federal employee who can sit and drink coffee and make life decisions for someone they've never met, don't care about because they are just a number has significant pain issues that aren't addressed.

'myspace

That's about it. We had a great day graduating the youngest child, I took today off to recover as well, and I am going to get something done about this shoulder if I have to go to the ER and holler about it. I am tired of it.

The Atlantis is back. At Edwards. I didn't hear the booms that usually mean she's on her way home. Glad she is back safe and sound.

Get everything for your Myspace profile at Myspace-generators.org
Get more at Myspace-generators.org


So later alligators....
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment