21 April, 2007

tales from airside, part III


I was in the dungeon again yesterday. During my first break I walked up to one of the locked exit doors in the terminal and took this picture looking eastward from the airport. The sky was that black and the clouds were just hanging. We had rain from 0300 till about 1200 and then it stopped but east of us there was a lot of precip. The flight pattern had just changed from taking off to the east back to normal ops when I went to work. Kind of cool to see a fully loaded 747 lift off into the sky over the heavily populated areas. It just lumbers along till the air relaxes and it can get the power to fly off.

Things at home are normal. All are gone this Saturday. 2 to work, one to a choir festival and then an afternoon and evening at Magic Mountain. Due to my lack of transport I am at the mercy of others so I have to leave in about an hour. Oh well I will take my book and read it hopefully I can find a quiet corner to make myself invisible.

This is my Friday and I am glad of it. We are treated like 2nd class citizens. What else is new? Nothing.

Ciao babies.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment