09 April, 2007

Monday ---...---...---


Made it through the weekend. Got through work on Friday and only worked 1/2 a shift on Saturday. I got my shopping done after that and got a decent night's sleep. I got up at 545 on Sunday and got to 630 service. Read my lessons and listened to the sermon that was preached in Korean and translated into English. Then I came home and went to sleep till I had to get up and go to 2nd service. Again a joint service and the added bonus of a soprano saxophone solo. Not good. Oh well, it's only once a year.

Did the dinner about 5pm at my Mothers house. I brought all the food and had precooked most everything so all we had to do was bbq the brats and dish up the rest of the goodies. I had parboiled the brats at home, cut up 2 lbs of onions for grilled onions, brought chips and dips, and an antipasto salad as well as a fruit salad. All Mom had to do was make the baked beans. We had a nice time, everyone sat and talked and shared stories. I was exhausted when I got home and went to bed at 8PM. The white Zin helped that.

Both kids are still asleep. I am supposed to take the younger one to the social security office this afternoon. She's sacked out. Now she's up. I have to get the son up and will bribe him with food to drive us there. Older one when to a party and came home and is still asleep.

Didn't go to the gym today. I was pooped. Suppose I should have gone.

Not much else to report. I am going to read for a while and then see what gives.

Ciao. Babies.
- 30 -




No comments:

Post a Comment