15 April, 2007

Days off go by too fast

Especially when you sleep late and then go to your favorite beach hangout for a late breakfast. Except I think the eggs or the ham weren't fresh and I got sulfur emissions and then the runs, sorry but I think Scottie's is to blame this time.

<----- Big Dog and Big Guy. Just came back from a walk and big dog wanted to go after the cats who had been sunning themselves on the warm asphalt of the driveway. He may end up being trained yet. Ha.

------> I was told that I am the kind of person who will make lemonade out of the lemons I have been handed. Yeah, and eventually I will get them sweetened and things changed for everyone who has the same situation. Squeaky wheel gets greased you know. It just just takes time and patience. Lord knows I have patience, I JUST WANT IT NOW..... ::: runs and ducks:::::

I took a muscle relaxant about an hour ago and the tightness that was in my neck has dissapated a bunch. The only problem is that I can't take it all the time. But now it's okay for the time being.

I have been busy reading The Alexandria Link and I really like it. I am reading a different book at work, because I can do it in bits and pieces. In the throne room I have a book on pirate history. Not a room in the house without a book is the motto here. I lent my Mom the non fiction book by John Grisham, An Innocent Man. Won't see it back for a while because she is re-reading The Robe.

Big kid is getting a package from Singapore. Ooooooh. It's a pocket watch. I can't wait to see it. It's going to be at the post office tomorrow morning. He is excited. Little kid goes back to school tomorrow. Back to a routine.

Tomorrow I do taxes. Will take about 3 hours and then we sign them and mail them in. I hope we have good news. I had no income for the year so we should be okay.

Here's to a nice quiet night.

Ciao.
- 30 -



No comments:

Post a Comment