06 April, 2007

I'm angry, tired and hurting


Yeah this is so true. No return beyond this point. I had a nice happy post running around in my mind and then the pain started. I've stood under a hot shower for 10 minutes and it's not helping one little bit. I hurt like an SOB.

I will go to work and do what I can for the 8 hours. If they insist I go to TBIT and count bodies, so be it. If they tell me to go to the dungeon so be it. I have to get through today and tomorrow. Then 2 blessed days without people asking me where the baggage claim is or how to get to UAL. Ugh. It's not the people, it's the pain. I can legally lift my arm over my head for 2 hours a shift. What kind of suck ass instruction is that? I have a <5>

My goal for this weekend is to get through tomorrow, I will get off early and get to bed at a decent hour. Going to church on Sunday. Having dinner with the family Sunday night.
Monday:
Do the taxes. Get the taxes signed and mailed.
Write my case worker and see if I can go to another orthopedist and get a 2nd opinion that is not weighted to the employer.
Clean my family room. Have my son help me do that.
Scream out loud.
I just can't articulate my frustration at the way this department is handled. I see things and I wonder how these people can manipulate this system and get away with it. I have no one to share my frustration with at work. It's like the scarlet letter on the chest. Instead of A it's an L. The depression is just getting to me I think.

Nothing else. I doubt if anyone will read this anyway.

Ciao.
-30-






No comments:

Post a Comment