19 October, 2011

Wednesday Whistling.....

Last night my son took my daughter to school and then went to KFC. Well he started to at least. He was in the turn lane with clear traffic, he started his turn, and someone making a left from the parking lot across the street made a left turn into him. He wasn't hurt, nor was his passenger (thank God, a Witness) but he was upset. So today, I was expected to do all the heavy lifting, contacting our lien holder, the other drivers insurance (he's claiming it wasn't his fault) and getting stuff written down. I need to get paid for shit like this.


It was overcast and cool again this morning. This is nice weather. I'd light a fire but someone used up all my big logs. Such is life.

So such are the ramblings of the bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment