14 May, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 49




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 49


By Amulbunny   
May 14, 2012

Outside my window. . . 71, sunny and breezy

I am thinking… it could have been like this yesterday.

I am thankful for…  going out to lunch with my kiddo.

From the learning rooms… I found the local police/fire on the scanner on my iTouch. Simple things!

I can't believe . . . how tired I am right now.

From the kitchen . . . I made seafood lasagna yesterday

I am wearing…  new shorts, UK tee shirt and flip flops.

I am creating . . . the energy to clean
      
I am going…   to start another load of laundry (ditto)

I am reading . . . A bunch of stuff, depends what room I’m in

I am hoping…  the sunny days continue

I am hearing…  the news on KABC 7.

Around the house. . .  Tomorrow: weed whacking!

One of my favorite things… sweet perfume

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Doctor on Thursday
2.  Bible Study on Tuesday
3.  Get a little sun

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:





No comments:

Post a Comment