03 May, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 48




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 48


By Amulbunny   
May 3, 2012

Outside my window. . . 66, sunny and breezy

I am thinking… I need to make a shopping list up

I am thankful for…  being able to do things on my own

From the learning rooms… I keep forgetting to turn the music on

I can't believe . . . how stupid some politicians are

From the kitchen. . . nothing right now. Kids going for ramen.

I am wearing…  jeans, comfy tee shirt, sandals

I am creating . . . folded clothes on the bed
      
I am going…   to start another load of laundry

I am reading . . . haven’t decided, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer is almost done.

I am hoping…  to relax and get some TV in

I am hearing…  my son talking to someone in his game

Around the house. . .  Need to measure for screens.

One of my favorite things… a bubble bath

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Pay Bills
2.  Look for some skirts
3.  Go to church

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment