13 January, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 37



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 37


By Amulbunny   
January 13, 2012
FOR TODAY

Outside my window. . . Sunny, breezy and 73

I am thinking… a nice day to read some more on my Kindle

I am thankful for…  a new year to start new things

From the learning rooms… living with trigger finger

I can't believe . . . these republicans…ptooey

From the kitchen. . .What? Me cook on a Friday?

I am wearing…  sweat pants and a casual long sleeved tee

I am creating… a home for my family

I am going…   go out and find a comfy chair and read

I am reading . . Red Mist by Patricia Cornwall

I am hoping… to get the trip reservations done

I am hearing… Nat Geo Lockdown

Around the house. . . No more Christmas decorations

One of my favorite things… fresh poppy seed rolls

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Hair cut and perm
2.  Call doctor’s office for trigger finger
3.  Enjoy it!!!

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


 I love blue footed boobies.

No comments:

Post a Comment