Anyhooooo. I got a new med. It's an immunosuppressant which might cause the hives to go away. Wouldn't that be nice? It's got a bunch of potential side effects. I am hoping that I will be able to take it without too much angst. I also have to stay away from sick people. Here's what the horse pill looks like:
So now without further delay, Friday's shuffle:
- Fionnghuala (Mouth Music) Nightnoise
- Hy-Ah-Su Duke Ellington
- Fashion of His Love Lady Gaga
- Lady Luck The Brian Setzer Orchestra
- I Will Be There Ray Charles with Idina Menzel
- Where The Soul Never Dies Ricky Skaggs & Tony Rice
- Cecilia Simon and Garfunkel
- Invisible Sun Sting & Aswad
- The Might Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo) Manfred Mann
- Cold Shoulder Adele
Ok. That's enough for tonight. See you when things settle down at the ranch. We didn't get blown away Wednesday night but it was scary hearing the wind tear through these old trees. Luckily none of ours fell down.
Peace and Bright Blessings.