03 April, 2008

Vents and then some

I'd love to be on the big island and sitting at the Jagger Museum at HVO and watching the world erupt, or down the road at the new entry site for the lava that's flowing from the Thanksgiving Eve Breakout at Pu'u'O'o. Geology 101 in the making. How much we take for granted, eh?


Pain issues are still the same. I haven't really eaten anything today. Will save my big hunger for dinner, I'm making a pea soup. I shall go down and have a salad around 3 and that will be okay. Haven't had any meds yet and I know I should. I just hate the way they make me feel. All looped out. But at least the pain goes down for a while.


Still have to do taxes. But the husband needs to get his shit together. I may do #1 child's this evening. Nothing good on TV. And daytime tv sucks. Oprah's got the pregnant guy on today. He may be legally a male but he didn't change his plumbing so technically.......oh well not my problem.



Wandering mind, not good. Time to go and stir soup.

Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment