12 April, 2008

Hmmm and then . . .

The house is empty right now. One's at work, the other is with her father buying a new toilet seat since he broke the one in the downstairs bathroom. Only fair I say. He broke 1/2 the seat and then today dropped it hard and so both sides are cracked. Fun and pinch.


No change in the back situation. Just imagine waking up, sitting up, and wham it starts to spasm. That's my back, then imagine a hot nail being driven into the joint of your shoulder, that's the way it feels. And no therapy has been approved, I can't afford 25$ a visit on my own, so I am relying on pills and heating pads and lots of pillows in odd places.



Hot today. It was already in the 80's when I got up. House is comfy downstairs. I will take heating pad and go down there after I take another med. Have to be able to get this spasm to lighten up. I see the Boy Wonder on Wednesday. If I can't walk more than 50 feet, sit for more than 15 minutes and still can't lift anything, basically I am screwed. We shall see what he says. He needs to write the DOL and give them hell and give the agency that I work for hell too. I kept my nose clean and head down and he was pleased with the progress and what do they do, kick me out because a smart woman is a dangerous woman in that department. Pain. Pain. Pain. My kid told me my muscles are so tight they could bounce a quarter off them because they are so knotted. Ugh.


So I am going to go downstairs and watch NCIS. I like that show.



later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment