18 April, 2008

And the band plays on......

I am officially off till May 29th. The agency I hate has issued a new claim number and I sent off the doctor's letter from March 17th that had the pertinent info but the wrong claim number on it. Monday I will follow up with another letter to the agency. No wonder I couldn't get any PT. What a freaking joke. And of course just because it's the same name, we can't check that it's about a different issue. Send in the clowns.




They did prescribe a new muscle relaxant for me. Whoo Hoo. It makes me fall asleep. But the pain is diminished some. And they are pink pills. How appropriate...LOL



All else is status quo. Until the injury is accepted, I am broke. When it is, I file the paperwork and hope to God that it goes in and gets processed and the money gets here. Actually this is what happens to all the paperwork that gets sent to those people:



So another quiet weekend. Thank God for books and for DVD's and for cable. Wonder is there is another NCIS marathon this weekend. hmmmm.

And I sent my agency a copy of the letter from my doctor to the other agency saying my wrists and my hands were not the source of my pain and to take me out of that position where I was essentially stable was a very bad idea. Very bad idea. Extra stupid idea. See the reply I got from my agency was they could find someone who didn't have hand problems, surprise, I have shoulder problems ( now back problems thanks to their stupidity) which have been deemed to have reached a place where there is nothing left to do with them. Stable as it will get. Not one single reply from them. I guess they don't know more than the doctor does. But they think they do.



Later alligators!



No comments:

Post a Comment