26 April, 2008

Get over it

That is what the Eagles song says. I wish I could. But I have more pain and less treatment. Makes you want to hide away.

Heat is back. Supposed to be really warm tomorrow. Will wear loose clothes to church.

No evidence of any money or anything from the DOL. Got a copy of a letter to the doctor, asking why I need PT? Neither the doctor's office nor I knew we had a new claim number until after the request was made. But of course it's our fault that we didn't know that. Here I could have been having PT and getting some help and what I have been doing, taking meds and falling asleep and stop being coherent sometime mid afternoon. Good thing my kids are grown.

Right now would be a good time for the lottery numbers to hit. It would be a life saver.

Back to my water bottle and cops---- what an exciting Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment