01 May, 2008

MayDay MayDay MayDay

Yesterday I spent the morning writing letters to my doctors, the agency I hate and a senator's minion who is a liaison to the agency that I hate. And I called the doctor's office. I didn't expect to hear from the agency that I hate but you would think the doctor's office would have the courtesy to call. As of now, nope. I am very discouraged. Not to mention totally broke and I have no idea how I will pay my rent, utilities or buy food this month. Pretty sad isn't it?


And of course there is the Princess' birthday this week. She turns 19. God time has flown by. I sometimes think both kids childhoods passed in a blur because of the mental illness of their dad. Now I have to try and remember the fun things. There were good camping trips and trips to visit family. There was the comet trip which I don't think I'll ever forget. But there was the Amway debacle, the addictions, the 12 steps. Amazing we made it out alive.


Spaghetti for dinner tonight. The sauce is made. The husband does the noodles and the garlic bread. Smells good as it comes up the stairs.

Dogs and cats are driving me nuts barking outside. Big dog spent most of the night outside. He did pretty good, he likes to patrol. He'll be out there tonight too. Little dog needs a bath, guess he will get that tonight.



Oh and the PTB changed my schedule without notifying me. When I called in as I am to do daily, except on my Regular Days Off, I was told, oh yeah, you are now M-F from 0800-1630. Thanks for telling me. And when I sent an email to HR asking about it, it was ignored. Story of my life. Boy if I could take the last 6 years back and do over, things would be different.



Before I end I want to say that I am thankful for my friend who lives in Denver. She is my hero. I am also thankful for the friend in Michigan who just had a double mastectomy and started chemo this week. I pray for her every day. As I do my other friends. But these 2 are singled out this week.
Bless them Lord and keep them in your hands.



That's it for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment