28 May, 2008

todays the day

I see the Boy Wonder and he writes me the report that says my shoulder is at a place where it is at it's medical maximum. Meaning, orthopedically he can do no more. So why not refer me to a neurologist who can figure out what nerves is sparking all the pain? I am already pissed off at his office. This has cost me money, our home, and so many other things.



There was a rape at my daughters' college this week. This is the 2nd one in 5 months. It always was a safe but scary campus at night. Didn't seem like there were enough lights on the walkways. This happened at the women's gym. Thank God she doesn't have a night class but this last attack happened at 1715, still daylight.



Need to find some efax information. This computer used to have a fax system but I never figured it out. I'll have the computer geek kid try and get me one that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment