27 March, 2008

Who knows what is going on




The news is saying chaos in Iraq, people are defaulting on their homes, and the president is wearing his rose colored glasses. What do they feed this guy?

I am still wandering around the house on pain pills. But hey if they take the pain away, I can't drive anywhere, and I can od on CNN.




I wish I lived somewhere I could have a lot of dogs. I suppose if there was a job in the south we could afford a property and I could have a few. I love my baby duffy and rocky is a good boy too.


If I had a doctor like House, I might actually get some treatment without having to sit here penniless waiting on the DOL to decide if I am really hurt. I can give them my back and let them sit and try that. I got my file from the DOL, what a joke.




I need to be on the shore of the lake above, sitting on a dock, with a line in the water and no bait. Just relaxing and meditating about what good things I have been given. Is that so bad?

later alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment