05 March, 2008

What can you do when you sit and watch people?



So Sunday I go to my "new" assignment. Sit at exit lane and then go and do Divesture--
take off your shoes:


take off your coats:



laptops and electronics out


=============
Saw the doctor, had 2 xrays. Arthritic changes in top of shoulder. Had shot #10 in shoulder. Should have only worked 4 hours till numbing meds wore off. Hurts alot.
Doc mad that they moved me from where I had done well for 5 months and now back at exit lane. He says they should put me in clerical where I can type and not over use shoulder. Wheelchairs are being done with my left arm. How soon before that one goes?
Don't trust your agency if it's the one I work for. They are liars and want to keep their funding.

The soon to be smurfette.

No comments:

Post a Comment