01 March, 2007

Be vewy vewy carefull. we're hunting ....


Something that makes a lot of noise. Oh hell I don't know what old Elmer is going after. I just thought it was cute.

March is starting to come in like a lion, though not nearly as bad as it is in the South. We've got a nice breeze and the lemon tree that I can see from my window is moving quite nicely. I may have to impose on my kid to jump up on the dog condo and pick some lemons for me.

It's pizza night tonight. We'll get a cheese, olive and tomater for the kid who gave up meat, and a meaty one for the rest of us. I really do like pizza and it's a good meal. Sorry to the others in the world but I do like pizza. The kid works at a place that has pizza for it's main offering as well as tons of kids games. He fixes things. He likes to work with things hands on. And he gets paid so that is good too.

The other kid had a friend over this morning who made curry and made a mess in the kitchen. I do hope that she plans on cleaning it up. I had done the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen and now it's a disaster again. How many pots do you need to make curry????

I faxed in my formal acceptance of the light duty job offer. So that's done. Now I have to go to the main offices on Monday and get reindoctrinated for the job. Good thing I am a cynic. Maybe I'll be lucky and it will take longer than 1 day to get me reindoctrinated, uniformed and badged. I also have to get a parking pass to the employee parking lot. That's not cheap. But it's better than having to take the train and bus to work. I hated that when I was working graveyard. Nothing like being the only person on the train.

I hope my husband gets a job closer to home and will be home at night. After all these years, I rather miss him. I'd feel better if he was home when I came home at midnight from work. I am praying that something will come up. His contract is almost over and I am praying that the company he is working for will offer him a full time job.

I think I am going to go downstairs and read for a while. I need to read.

Ciao.
-30-



No comments:

Post a Comment