24 February, 2007

See This????? I was there!

This is a place that I have fond memories of from my childhood. It was a resort on Lake Nokomis in northern Wisconsin. My mom said I can tell you which was the bar stool I used to like best. IT was run by a couple who were from Chicago and they were a pair. She liked her beer. And when she was plastered she was either the nicest person you'd ever meet or the meanest in the world. I can remember playing hopscotch on the floor and spinning around on the stools. There was a jukebox on the wall on the left side with a deer head over it. I can remember playing Gene Pitney's Town Without Pity when I had a nickel to put in it. Oh God, the memories that this brings back.

Had a down day Friday. Didn't feel good and threw up early. Changed my doctor's appt to next week or next available. Slept till after noon. NO energy, no nothing. I think I am just having a natural reaction to the change that is about to come.

I am going out tonight. I hope it's fun. A bunch of people that I know through a message board. Should be interesting I hope. IF not, I can walk home.

Lights went out last night. I love it when you call edison and they say they have no idea of what happened or how long it will last. We came home and then went out to dinner at Chilis. By the time we came back we had lights. Dogs were freaked though.

Time for more laundry.
Ciao. Babies.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment