08 February, 2007

To sleep perchance to dream?????

I'd sure like to know why I dream about one specific person who I have never met but who has come to me in my dreams for a very long time. Some times these dreams are so vivid and real that you roll over and expect to see the person next to you. And it is only one person. No one else. Strange things these dreams. Might be nice if one day I meet this person and ask them if they have strange dreams too? Eeek.

Life is going on as normal. Truck repairs cost a bloody fortune. But now the mileage is better, the engine doesn't stink, and it passed smog. The guy in front just bought 2 new used cars. A BMW 525i and a C Class Jag. One day I may borrow the Jag just to say I drove it and could dream about owning one. I've driven X-5s, Cadillacs, and Mazdas and I still like my Chevy. But there is something elegant about stepping out of a Jag in jeans and a sweatshirt. Hahahahahaha.

Dogs are doing okay. Cat must be hungry. She's being nice to me. I should let the dogs in and see how long that lasts. Oh I know I am a bitch. I just get tired of being played. Such is life, eh?

Didn't sleep well last night. I think I drank too much water too late. Trying to calm the savage cough that I have. I may have to go to the doctor and see what it is. I just hate going in to the office and paying 15$ to hear it's just a cough and it has to work it's way out. And then oh by the way, here's a Rx that is going to cost 10$ or $15 depending on whether or not it's generic and available. Costs going up and checks aren't getting any bigger.

I have to take my Mom to the surgeon today. If my doctor is in the office I am going to talk to him. This pain is becoming less than tolerable and I am just plain worn out. But this is her visit and he will talk to her about her aqua therapy and how it is going.

Not much else. Reading a couple of books, just finished The Sunday List of Dreams by Kris Radish. Am finishing Memories of My Melancholy Whores by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Next up is the new SPQ novel and then a couple of others. Hasn't been a big month for ARC's, I screwed up my email address on one of the sites I use. Crap. Oh well maybe reregistering is a good thing.

Cheers Kiddos!
Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment