14 February, 2007

Waiting to wash the Perm....



I don't much care for Valentines Day. I got a phone call from my husband at lunch time, but I don't get cards, flowers, chocolate or anything from anyone. It's been years since I've had a gift. Not that I care alot since it's a retailers holiday.

Next week Lent starts. The kid #2 will give up meat. But she's okay with eating fish and veggies. She could live on sushi if she could afford it.

Kid #1 has an interview tomorrow morning. I am praying that he gets the job. He could help with the cell phone bill and the cable bill since he uses both more than anyone. Though I do spend a lot of time online, being a news junkie.

AI was dull last night. I'll watch it tonight since there is not much else on. Thank God it's a new Bones tonight. And we have to wait 3 weeks for new House episodes???? I did watch some Court TV today. Lots and lots of stuff on Anna Nicole as well as some stuff from the FLDS trial in UT about the polygamist and his 3 wives and numerous kids who were on welfare. Bleed the beast is the name of that game.

One of these days I am going to get a different keyboard. The apple one is okay but it's so small. I like bigger ones that are more ergonamic? With Apples you are sometimes limited in what you can use. The kiddo is using a Logitech and when it got all nasty the husband person put it in the dishwasher, sans cords and it works like new. This one is getting nasty too.

Tomorrow I can wash my hair for the first time since Monday when I got a perm. I can't wait. It's been getting wet when I shower, but I need to wash it. But it had to be 3 days in between so tomorrow morning. I am glad to have a perm. It's been a very long time since I had a perm, so my grey is showing through. Like batwings. I like them.

Nothing else is going on. So Ciao Babies!

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment