24 March, 2007

How do you put a spin on negative information?

Okay
So I went to a meeting yesterday and we were presented with some information regarding a survey taken in 2006 regarding job satisfaction and all that. For the most part all the responses ( 551 people out of approximately 2000 took the time to respond) were overwhelming negative. But the powers that be insisted that the positive be pushed. Now if I can read a color chart and the bright red is higher than the bright blue ,I think I can tell that there is great dissatisfaction among the ranks. Me included but that's a different story for a later time.

I couldn't fully participate so I did some online courses to catch up with things I have missed over the last few years. It was okay. They are trying but they aren't where they should be.

Today is my Friday and I will hopefully have some new uniform pieces to bring home and wash and wear. One pair of work pants is not cutting it.

Husband may be working closer to home. That's a good thing but he will be using my car. That means I am back to train and bussing it. I'll have to leave at 115 now instead of 145 to get to work. Joy.

Ciao. Babies.
-30-

2 comments:

  1. Public transportation can really suck - especially when you have to leave early and then wait around. I hope the errant husband is gonna make enough money to make it worth your while....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope so. And this means you know that he will be home.........

    ReplyDelete