26 March, 2007

No more sleeping on Mondays


Nope. No. Nada.
I'm going to the gym on Mondays, hopefully will go a few more days, but that will depend on if I have a car or not. But while my mom does her water exercises I do aqua aerobics. I'll pay for the exercise tomorrow but I do feel pretty good today. The pool is warm, the jacuzzi is hot and there are lots of things to do at the gym. So perhaps at almost 54 I am on my way to a better lifestyle. Need to bring my water bottle though. Water dehydrates you awfully fast. And I need to get a different swim suit bottom, without that oh so lovely skirt that keeps flying up. I think a boy short bottom would be best. We shall see.

Back to work tomorrow. More of the same.

Time for lunch and some reading.
Ciao.
-30-


No comments:

Post a Comment