17 December, 2006

Where is my holiday spirit, can you find it????

Okay where are you hiding it? Did it get shoved into the back of the closet? I want to know and I want to know now!!!

Got some ideas for gifts today at Cost Plus. I need to go back there by myself with cash and put together some baskets of goodies for some people. Just a few. But since I have no money till next weekend, we'll just have to wait. Bah.
Humbug.

I am going to have to say sorry to the trip to the groomers. I can't afford the gas to drive around and my checkbook is so low that it's going to have red rubber soles soon .
But I am taping the dog show for my friend to take to the owner of the dog who was in the Eukanuba / Long Beach show the 1st weekend of this month. It's taping now.

Went to church today. Roof did not fall in. Had to come right home since child had a Christmas party to attend to. She made goodie bags for lots of people at the party. Cute.

Walmart wasn't too nuts yesterday. That was nice. But it sure was warm inside that store and cold when you stepped outside. Right now the fireplace is going and the heater will come on soon and make it warm upstairs. One more week of schlepping the child to school. Hope I can make it.

We have our 21st anniversary this week. Who would have thought it?

Happy days.
Ciao!!!
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment