20 December, 2006

I saw the lump of coal today

But it was chocolate coated popcorn balls. I think tomorrow I am going to go to the market and buy them just for the hell of it. I am also going to tear apart the living room and make my son help me because I think there is some spirit creeping into my life.

I had an astrology chart made for me. Considering it's computer generated, it's rather accurate. Hmm. I don't put much stock in those things but what the hey, it was free. Just some printer paper.

My friend is getting snowed in but she'll have green grass on Christmas I bet. It's strange when the snow falls in places that are used to it, life goes on. Here, in the passes, it's such a strange occurence that people get all frazzled and freaked.

Back to the antibiotics. I hope they knock this shit out. I don't need my jaw giving me more problems, especially this weekend. I may call them and ask them to refill the scrip just for good luck.

I managed to get out of driving to BFE for Christmas. We are going to go to my Moms. My mom is sicker than hers and I don't know how many Christmases we are going to have with them. Mom's 82 and Paul's 86, and it will be peaceful, easy and just us on Christmas afternoon. If we drove out to
BFE it would be us, 3 SIL/ 4 BIL's, 5 kids under 13, MIL and various sundry other people. + 4 dogs. This way the husband and the kids can go out on the 30th and visit. I can plead sickness or something. I just don't want to deal. And at my Mom's I can have a glass or 3 of wine and not feel like I am going to be crucified on the cross. Their house is dryer than the Sahara midsummer, it's not "The Christian" way of doing things.

And then there is the deaf BIL who is sending me emails left and right to get serial numbers and things off the Imac that my daughter has adopted and which is going back to the original owner. We don't mind that but to have a conversation with him, is really hard because he has no sense of syntax in his speaking /patterns. They will get the whole shebang back when the troops make the trip out.

So life goes on. I have a few places to start tomorrow as far as shopping and I will do that.
I got an online coupon from World Market that I can use at their store. I loved Cost Plus and they have improved over the years. I know what I want to get there and I hope I can do it in one felt swoop.

So that's it in a nutshell.
ciao,

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment