16 December, 2006

Santa Baby.... The thing, a ring...

I heard the original Eartha Kitt song this week and it keeps running through my head, "put a sable under the tree, for me, "... though today Peta would put me in red paint.

Tough Shit. I'd like to see Peta go to a place like Siberia where fur in the winter is the norm, or even Northern Alaska and pull that shit. Might get a harpoon up the ass.

Today was a good day even with rain and wind. We went to a friends house and he gave us a really nice loveseat which makes the family room a lot more comfy. With just a futon couch, it's kind of hard to have a bunch of people down there. Thanks big guy for the couch!

Was going to go to the Olive Garden for their soup/salad/breadstick lunch but they were not open yet at 1145 so we went to Fridays. it was okay. The soup was good. The meat was so/so. I can deal with it though.

Didn't go to Costco but we went to WalMart and except for meat, got basically everything we were going to get at the other store, including Water. Why doesn't Sam's Club sell Sam's Water? The 20 ozers that are really nice. They don't sell their own brand of water. Weird. We were going to go to a nicer Sam's Club but time got short.

Came home and watched Star Trek ( Sarek dies) and watched the kiddo #2 put together Candy goodie bags for her friends for the party tomorrow. I think she is really a great kid and she had a lot of fun doing it as well as eating a bunch of M&M's. Her friends are good. I am glad she has them. She is still not speaking to the boy person, 6 weeks now. Wonder where his brain went?

Rainy cold and damp. Bones ache pretty much all the time but I am doing a bit better mentally. I'd really lose my mind if I didn't have some kind of frame of reference.

Garlic bread, angel hair pasta and sauce and meatballs for dinner tonight. Wow I cooked. And someone else is doing the dishes. You go girl.

Kid is happy. Her blood tests show that her ovaries are producing eggs. She is overjoyed. She still has to have pills to have her cycle but down the road she should be able to conceive. I could be a grandma someday along the line. Other kid is joining a digital photgraphy class in Jan. Cool.

Well I think I am going to fill my glass with ice, get some water and do some exercises to loosen up my neck. I am pretty tight right now. It's a flexeril night tonight.

Ciao!
- 30 -


No comments:

Post a Comment