11 December, 2006

Doctors, Insurance and wha'ever

So today I have to drive 35 miles to the city of Reseda to see an insurance doctor. I am sure at one time he had a thriving practice, but now he sees patients that the DOL sends him. I think everyone who was in the waiting room was a workers comp patient. I told him my sad story and the fact that it hurts all the time. They measured my grip, the circumfrence of my arms and my legs, took my BP and I didn't have to fog a mirror. Now we wait and see what the DOL wants me to do. All I know is that I could have seen someone closer to have the same stuff done. Sheesh.

This has been a long weekend. I started out with the toothache from hell, had a meltdown in the dentist's office and they would not touch me. The fact that my BP was 179/110 could have been a clue. I had/have an infection and had to get on antibiotics which along with Vicodin ES knocked or are in the process of knocking out the infection. I am paying for years of neglect. But honest to God, I have such panic attacks when I go into the office that I can't even see straight. I am faithfully taking the antibiotic and it seems to be helping. Lord knows I was ready to have the tooth yanked just to stop the pain. But it's better now. I am just wiped out physically from the drive, the shoulder, and the toof.

Quiet around here. At the end of the week I have a mammogram and a bone density scan scheduled. That should be fun. Same place an hour apart.

So I've bitched and moaned and all that. We had a nice rain Saturday and Sunday nights. Made the air all nice and clear. Fireplace needs to be cleaned. Will tell #1 child to do that. He's not been exactly on my favorite person list this month.

My mom is 82 today. Whoooo Hooooo. I loves my Momma!

Ciao.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment