25 April, 2011

A Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 3

Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 3
By Amulbunny     
April 25, 2011
FOR TODAY
Outside my window… Sun is setting, very windy

I am thinking… I am getting off this computer and reading my new Jean Auel book. 

I am thankful for…learning renters rights  

From the learning rooms… the best darn ham glaze I've ever made.

From the kitchen… Angel hair pasta with mushroom/meatball sauce and garlic bread.

I am wearing… old denim shorts, a green tee shirt and flip flops.

I am creating… a list of things to do in the 5 1/2 weeks before we move.

I am going… to get a good nights sleep

I am reading… books, books, books

I am hoping… that these people will help me pack a lot of this crap.

I am hearing… Weather channel and Jet Blue flying out of Long Beach overhead.

Around the house… Boxes, bins, and bags.

One of my favorite things… Easter Service

A few plans for the rest of the week… packing, cooking, reading, praying.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

No comments:

Post a Comment