29 December, 2006

The News Drones on and on and on and on and ...

CNN is droning on in the background. I have it on for white noise. But now Mr SH can see if the 7 virgins waiting for him are nuns with rulers and an evil dispostion. Bwahahahaha. I wonder if it will change things in Iraq?

I had a hot toddy earlier. Gentleman Jack, lemon juice,sugar and hot water. I hope it will do some good. My ears feel like there is cellophane in them. Crinkle, crackle, crinkle.

Tomorrow I am going to go on a mission to replace a small appliance. I have looked several places online but haven't found it. I will look at a couple more places and see if there is anything even close to it. And also hit the book store, hit Ross for a new purse and then come home and watch FOOTBALL.

I have the new Nora Roberts triology. This isn't going to read as fast as her other books. I just finished 2 advance reads though. One a mystery set in Southern CA and one set in a village without men in Colombia. Both were extremely good.

My kids got me the 1st season of Bones. It's a lot of fun. Reminds me of the Xfiles, but with a sense of humor, not that DD and GA didn't have a sense of humor, but CC didn't allow them to work with a group and express it. This one rocks.

Oh well. 2007 is around the corner. I have 2 calendars already. I need to get myself a small purse calendar too.

Ciao!
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment