04 December, 2006

Maxine gets it right!

That is for sure. I'd much rather sit down and read a good book than do much else. Of course, these days it is a chore to do it because turning the pages makes my arm hurt. I know bitch, bitch, bitch. And there are many out there that are worse than me. But mine affects me and my family. I have to do what's right for us too.

Still so darn dry outside. It's up to 31% humidity now but this afternoon it was about 18% and yesterday it was a whopping 6%. When we were outside you could smell the smoke in the air and it was just hanging on the horizon off to the west from the fires in Ventura County.

Today was Mom's last injection in her back. She seemed to be pretty okay after but that's until the anesthetic wears off at the injection sight. I hope this does some good for her.

The daughter is having problems with a relationship. It's not as simple as a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but it's friends. I truly think the boy has problems dealing with her as a girl. She has lots of friends, but not the same as his friends. He's been her friend for years and now he has his panties in a wad over something. She was in tears today and that makes me mad. No body makes my baby cry. Life will go on.

I was so tired today. I told my son I was going to take a nap, around 1300. The cell phone rang at 1330 and I was so groggy I have no idea what I said. I finally woke up about 1430 and got going to pick up the other kid from school. I think it's a combination of stress and just being so darn sore.

I am going to go to bed early tonight. Tomorrow both kids have school and I have a breakfast meeting. At least I think I do. I don't know. I think that was what the phone call was this afternoon. I called back and left a message but it's always hit and miss when I call up there.

You just never know do ya?

Ciao.

-30-



No comments:

Post a Comment