29 May, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 110


A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 110

By Amulbunny   
May 29,2018


Outside my window63, overcast and getting cooler

I am thinking This house is cold.

I am thankful for    A perm tomorrow!

From the learning rooms …  Racist is as racist does

I can't believe . . .  all the shit that Roseanne said

From the kitchen . . . make your own tonight.

I am wearing   Blue Henley blouse and jeans

I am creating. .  Planning a short trip in August

I am going . . . to make this cat tolerate me

I am reading . . . more than I can count

I am hoping that my SCAN card comes soon

I am hearing Star Wars, the Force Awakens

Around the house 2 dogs, 1 cat, son

One of my favorite things… marshmallows


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Hope to hear back from the attorney(s)
2.  Submit my retirement paperwork to the agency
3.  Pray for rain

I miss my mommy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment