21 June, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 111




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 111


By Amulbunny   
June 21, 2018
The Summer Solstice

Outside my window68, overcast and calm

I am thinking This isn’t the America I grew up with

I am thankful for    Enough

From the learning rooms …  Lies beget more lies

I can't believe . . .  they will find all those children’s parent.

From the kitchen . . . I’m thinking, I’m thinking

I am wearing   Light blue tee shirt and jean shorts

I am creating. .  breathing room

I am going . . . to get away from the keyboard and read

I am reading . . . a bunch of things

I am hoping 4 months passes fast

I am hearing road sounds

Around the house 1 dogs, 1 cat

One of my favorite things… sweets


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Work on lesson plans
2.  Get the weed trimmer going
3.  Pray for rain





No comments:

Post a Comment