09 May, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 109




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 109

By Amulbunny   
May 9,2018


Outside my window64º, clear and windy

I am thinking the house is in escrow.

I am thankful for    Mani/Pedi and Fills

From the learning rooms …  RESIST!!!

I can't believe . . .  that I finally got my Fire TV back

From the kitchen . . . turkey drumsticks in wine/broth over teriyaki noodle

I am wearing   jean capris and a pink blouse

I am creating. .  Not much. Just working on things one day at a time

I am going . . . to plan our fall trip to Wisconsin

I am reading . . . lots and lots of things

I am hoping to get into social security sometime soon

I am hearing Outlander season 3 finale

Around the house 2 dogs, 1 cat, son

One of my favorite things… cuddling with my dog


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Coordinate with the brother over the item
2.  Pray for rain
3.  Pray for rain


A nice picture to look at:
Lake Nokomis WI



No comments:

Post a Comment