27 April, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 108




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 108


By Amulbunny   
April 9, 2018

Outside my window64º, clear and windy

I am thinking how long will it take to sell the house

I am thankful for      All that Mom left me

From the learning rooms …  I’ve officially retired from teaching

I can't believe . . . How crappy the Monte Carlo/Parc was

From the kitchen . . . No idea. No inspiration.

I am wearing    comfy jeans and a big shirt

I am creating. .  Not much. Just working on things one day at a time

I am going . . . to enjoy not seeing Infinity War.

I am reading . . . James Comey’s book

I am hoping to get lots of things done Monday

I am hearing Water running.

Around the house 2 dogs, 1 cat, niece and boyfriend  

One of my favorite thingsPeaceful Rivers


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Email information to attorney
2.  Go to the bank and get the investment accounts done
3.  Pray for rain





No comments:

Post a Comment