09 April, 2018

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 107


-->


A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 107

By Amulbunny   
April 9, 2018



Outside my window79, clear and breezy

I am thinking So much left to do soon.

I am thankful for     The vet the dog goes to

From the learning rooms …  I’m done teaching.

I can't believe . . .   We are actually going to Las Vegas

From the kitchen . . . I haven’t decided.

I am wearing    my jammies with Scotties on them.

I am creating . . nothing exciting at the moment

I am going. . .  Paterno on HBO

I am reading. . . all kinds of books

I am hoping the med works for the dog

I am hearing Local weather.... It's hot!

Around the house1 dog, husband, son and television

One of my favorite things… Pot Roast


A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Get paperwork to Atty
2.  Find out about liquidating the investments
3.  Pray for rain


The very unhappy dog with the cone of shame sleeping on my pillow!



No comments:

Post a Comment