22 August, 2016

S'okay..........

So I'm on all sorts of job boards, LinkedIn, Indeed.com, CareerBuilder.com, CraigsList. I have to have 20 applications in a week. That's 4 a day. The problem is, and I have told my career counselor person that if I sit at my computer, in my new fancy thoracic support chair, I get terrible neck spasms and both my hands cramp. My left-hand cramps so bad, I can hardly unroll it. Talk to me about working in an office 40 hours a week and typing and dialing phones? Ain't gonna happen.

To go on with the DoL saga. I wrote to the head honcha there today. I asked why I have no response after 4 letters to my CE? I'm supposed to have medical care for life. Seems like they want to deny me by not approving my new doctor. Maybe they are afraid that he'll say I should not be working, I should have PT on my shoulder and my neck and I should keep taking meds to stop the pain. We shall see what happens, eh?

The dogs and I took a nap this afternoon. I had to get up early and take my Mom to the eye doctor for her shot for her macular degeneration. She had a bad shot today. So she and the dog relaxed and watched tv. On the way home from the shot, we went to Denny's so she could have oatmeal and I had the cinnamon bread pancakes. I've had the strawberry and vanilla cream as well. I think I'll go back to my slam and forget the pancakes. 

So life goes on. I am hoping fall comes soon with the gray overcast mornings and cool afternoons. Yeah and I have the winning lottery ticket too. Doubt if we'll see good weather till October. IT would be nice if the jet stream dropped our way and dropped a lot of rain. The fire danger is so high, I have to use my inhaler because of the smoke. 

Peace to all and goodnight.





No comments:

Post a Comment