10 August, 2016

One more sleep and it's over

I've got one more class after today. Doesn't seem possible that 6 months have passed. Monday I start the placement game, but that will also be tentative until I get to see a new doctor and get a clearance. Today my shoulder feels like someone has stepped on it. Not good. I'm tempted to take a pain pill, which I did. Might as well be comfortable and goofy.

All these police shootings and police being shot at. What good does it do? Being the child of a police officer, we were taught to respect them. We knew that some were great and some were not. That is a problem all through life. 

I will be glad when the co my son works for decides to send him away on a traveling job. I'll get my car back. 

Right now I need to leave. 
Why???

Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment