08 August, 2016

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 92



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 92

By Amulbunny   
August 8, 2016

Outside my window… 72, overcast and humid

I am thinking…  tomorrow morning it’s the nail salon

I am thankful for…  ceiling fans and windows

From the learning rooms …  I have 3 more days of this DOL mandated class. How the time has flown.

I can't believe .. . all the doctor’s appts I’ve got coming up

From the kitchen . . . We had ribs and mac n cheese tonight

I am wearing…  jeans and a nice shirt.

I am creating . . . trying to get to like the new HP script/book.

I am going. . .  to work on my resume tomorrow   

I am reading. . . whatever strikes my fancy

I am hoping…  that the kids' check comes in and he’ll pay his half of the insurance

I am hearing…  Riddick for the umpteenth time

Around the house… 2 dogs, husband

One of my favorite things… new shoes

A few plans for the rest of the week…
1.  Finish this class
2.  Teach on Friday
3.  Have a quiet weekend.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:






da sleepy bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment