24 July, 2016

Heat, humidity, and smoke

The Sand fire has made our air nasty. Here's a picture from last night at about 1730:




We live 4 miles from the beach as the crow flies. The fire is 60 miles to the north. Right now the town my step-brother lives near is under evacuation orders. He said he's about 5 miles north of the current evacuation but if the wind changes, that may change too. 

My new class started and I have 4 students. Not too bad. The information page that I have access through from the publisher is wonderful. I get power points for the chapters, and I get tests that are pre-made. All I do is download them, save them in Word since they have the answers already. Then do a Save As function and erase all the answers. It will be a good measure since I don't want to let them slide like English. 

The heat makes me really tired and cranky. At least the classroom tomorrow will be a/c. 

Peace and out. 

da bunny 



No comments:

Post a Comment