05 October, 2013

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 70




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 70

By Amulbunny   
October 5,2013


Outside my window. . Hot, windy and 85° at 1442.

I am thinking…  It’s October for Pete’s sake we need fall!

I am thankful for…  a fridge that dispenses ice and cold water.

From the learning rooms … I sure enjoy going to Bible Study.

I can't believe . . .that the errant spouse is sleeping

From the kitchen . . . leftovers.

I am wearing…  tank top, shorts and flipflops.

I am creating . . . a reason to change the channel in the living room from Alien Adventures.
      
I am going…   to miss Squeaks more and more. I still feel her around me.

I am reading . . . just finished: “Flight for Control” by Karen Pettit. Don’t read this while flying!

I am hoping…  the spouse will pick up the son.

I am hearing…  my weather alert going off.

Around the house. . . . husband and 2 dogs.

One of my favorite thingsseeing fall colors for real and not on TV.

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Physical on Monday.
2.   Bible Study on Matthew on Tuesday/
3.   Work the new meds into my program.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment