15 September, 2013

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 69




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 69


By Amulbunny   
September 15,2013

Outside my window. . Sunny, breezy and 71º at 1028.

I am thinking…  These neighbors are noisy.

I am thankful for…  having a roof over my head.

From the learning rooms … This new TV season doesn’t look very enticing.

I can't believe . . .how noisy these dogs are

From the kitchen . . . beats me.

I am wearing…  my nightie.

I am creating . . . in my mind, my fall decorations.
      
I am going…   to miss Squeaks more than anyone can imagine. She was an awesome cat.

I am reading . . . The Ludwig Conspiracy by Oliver Potzsch.

I am hoping…  it’ll be a quiet day today.

I am hearing…  NFL Redzone on my iPod.

Around the house. . . . husband, daughter, son and 2 dogs.

One of my favorite thingseating a good steak and baked potato.

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Physical on Monday.
2.   Hit the farmers market Friday.
3.   See the new ortho for my shoulder.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment