12 December, 2012

An adventure I'm on the sidelines for.....

My daughter has a problem with her room. Mainly that you can't make your way through it for all the piles of stuff she has on the floor, in the closet and around it. Today her cousin came over and they have been cleaning. I'll go through the sheets and stuff she found in her closet and wash them in hot water and lots of oxi clean and fold them and put them away. She got some Ikea shelve and she and her dad are putting them up, then putting her bed back down( currently it's leaning against the French doors). They have done 4 black trash bags of crap to throw out, not to mention the books that are going to go to goodwill and the salvation army. There will be clothes sent out as well. And she found a pair of shorts that the closet ate the day she brought them home from the store. That's good, they will be brand new when she goes on her Disney cruise in April.

We went to Ikea today. Nearly crowd less, lines were short, registers moved, no wait at the cafe. I was told that some of my Christmas came from Ikea. Yeah!!!!

Then we went to Fry's Electronics. My mouse has been dying and my mousepad is older than dirt. I also got a new hub, this one with 7 outlets so I can plug everything in. It is powered by cord so I don't have to worry about using too much power. I am so enjoying this View Sonic monitor that was slated for the trash bin at Pt Mugu a few years ago. As I get older it's nice to see things in a larger view.

Tomorrow I'm going to meet an old friend for coffee. We haven't seen each other in a while and it's always nice to touch base. And to get out of the house even if it's raining will be good.

Rain is on it's way so sayeth the weather forecasters. We need it.

Time for other activities.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment