10 April, 2010

Tis the time of year I always dread- tax time


April always fills me with dread. I used to work for Block and I knew the days leading to the 15th were horrible. Now I do my own taxes, print out my own forms and get them done. I just realized I forgot to put in the 3 exemptions. Just goes to show you you shouldn't do them when you are tired. It's just a bear to do them sometimes. But I have started so that is a good thing. Need some info from the college student and then I can do the forms and do the mess.



Went to the airport today and picked up my SIL. She flew in from MSP on DL to spend 2 weeks with my mom. Good old Terminal 5. Looks like they are doing some remodeling down by baggage claim. It's kind of a mess. My mom was so glad to see her. We went to lunch at Sizzler and then my husband picked me up and we went to Costco. Found 2 really nice raw silk shirts for him. He's going to look nice on our trip next weekend.


My back aches. Time for a pain pill. Took one this morning and it really helped. That's what they are for, to relieve pain. I certainly don't get any boost or thrill from them. Just relief. I can't understand why people get addicted to them. But then I watched an addict nearly ruin his life by forging prescriptions and taking opiates like they were candy.


I cleaned out my desk the other day. It looks a lot better. This entire room needs to be cleaned out. Well the kitchen needs to be totally decluttered. I wonder if I just threw out all the crap and started over if it would be a better deal? Might just do that.
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment