25 April, 2010

Oh yeah Anon!!!!!!!!!

I don't snark on people who don't deserve it. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and fucks like a duck, let's face it...... IT'S A BLEEDING DUCK!

And as far as running with the big dogs, Anon, I have done that for over 50 years. I'm not trapped in a dead end of a marriage to a semi illiterate, have children that I can't take care of, nor do I cook crap. My family has good meals, they are healthy and happy adults.

See the thing is, I don't lie. I found that it doesn't work well in my life. I speed while driving, call other drivers names, but I don't lie.

 I deal with a debilitating disability every day of my life. It has changed everything that I do from taking a shower to getting myself dressed to baking cakes. Thank God my kid is there to help me. Otherwise we'd never have meatloaf again. The pain never ever goes away.

I read my Bible everyday and nowhere does it say that you have to lie and call people names. Nope, not my Bible. Christ tells us to love our neighbor and to admonish them. Consider your self admonished.

And I don't pick on your Mom so don't pick on mine. She is NOT FAIR GAME.

Later honey, take care of yourself.

da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment