13 April, 2010

I dood it! I dood It!!

My taxes are done. All the external paperwork is finished and it's all ready to go once the spousal unit signs it. That makes me feel so good.





I also emailed a college about an MA program in humanities. I really am interested in it. That means i have to request sealed copies of my transcripts. From all 3 colleges. Think I can do it online. That would be good. Need to get all this done before June 1st. Guess I'll be busy for a while.





I bought some Diet Coke with Splenda and it's going to be a repeat. It's really good. The other kind of Diet Coke is nasty. At least I am trying to do something to cut some calories.



















2 comments:

  1. You must be a horrible daughter for your mother to be so sick. You are so busy slamming others take a look loser. If you can slam others for things that aren't true be judgemental, rude and high on your horse well run with the big dogs then and take a does of your own snarky meds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap. Hi Emily! Hope things are well in ME.

    ReplyDelete