26 June, 2008

The tale of the lost check




I came back from leave and started a new pay period and schedule (go figure). Well my bank closed my checking account and the check went into the ether of the federal cesspool. I called my HR who told me to call my payroll admin. I filled out new forms, I email them and say what is up? Oh my manager is gone. Oh, so ask someone else? Sends me a phone number and I have no money still. Call Peopleline and they say your HR should have opened a POP search on your money. Uh honey, HR referred me to Payroll. In the meantime I have no food in my fridge, a little gas in my car and no hope of knowing when this is going to be solved. I might have a check this week. I don't know. All I know is that I am really depressed and sad.



One day at a time and one step at a time. Can't do more than that.
Later alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment