29 June, 2008

55




What does the song say, another year older and deeper in debt? Guess that is what happening. Had a nice lunch at Jerry's Deli in Torrance, it just opened on Tuesday. Dear Husband had lox and bagel and I had a Rueben. Next time instead of potato salad I'll have sauerkraut. Was nice. Got a nice marked down Liz Claiborne bag and it's the perfect color and the right size. A good deal!


Now tomorrow it's back to the grind. The agency I dislike did actually manage to get this pay period's paycheck in the bank, now if they'd get the one they lost back in, I could pay the rest of the bills. Like the lights. Those we need. Phone I'll worry about in 2 weeks. Cell phones are doing okay, I just can't fax from the machine.



Heard a rumor that I shouldn't be bad mouthing the agency. I don't think I've said the name and if I have I will go and delete it. The other agency that has screwed me forwards and backwards, I don't give a shit about. So you won't see the name of the kabuki theater that pays my salary. Just remember we don't make the rules, but WE HAVE TO ENFORCE THEM.



Is it August yet? I am going through withdrawls and arena football does not cut it.

Later babies, I have books to read and a child to pick up at midnight.

da bunny whose thoughts are random




No comments:

Post a Comment